Monday 25 May 2015

My Mothers day doc


Mother’s Day

Mother's Day is a modern celebration honoring one's own mother. It is celebrated on various days in many parts of the world. In New Zealand it is celebrated on the second Sunday of May. The celebration of Mother's Day began in the United States in the early 20th century.
Instructions

In honour of your mother we are going to create a blog post to schedule and share on Mother’s Day.

Complete the questionnaire and poem below about your mum personalise it, add to it and share it on your blog.

Questionnaire
It’s Mother’s Day today so let me tell you about my mum...

My mum is as beautiful as me and my siblings.
Her job is to take care of us.
She likes to hang out with our family.
Her favourite food is Butter chicken.
Her favourite colour is Red.
Her favourite thing to do is play on her Iphone.
If my mum had time, she would she would go out with her friends.
She always says help clean up.
My mum and I like to do fun things together.
She is really good at cooking.
The best thing about my mum is she is beautiful.
My mum is special to me because she means everything in my life.


Poem
My Mum Amazing

My mum is as pretty as a Flower.

She is as sweet as sugar and honey.

She is as smart as Me.

She is as precious as jewelry.

I love my mum because she loves me.


Fast Finishers
Add legal clip art to decorate your blog post.








Screenshot 2015-05-01 at 10.45.16 AM.png
I love her so much she means everything to me. I love her.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.