Tuesday 28 July 2015

My New update About Me

Hi My name is Sheales and welcome to my blog I am a year 5 and I am 9 years old and I am turning 10 I am also  a Student at Pt england school.My Teachers are Mr Baxendine and Mrs Jacobsen. Mrs Jacobsen is My home class teacher and Mr Baxendine is my Maths and Literacy teacher. My culture is Samoan, Niuean, Cook Island and Maori. My Favourite colour is Blue, Black and Red. My Favourite hobbies are Netball and touch also my favourite subject is Maths. Did you also know that at Pt england school we do Kiwi sport. I really like Pt england school because we do a lot of learning and it really helps me. In my house I have 7 people living with me and I love my mum. Please feel free to leave a comment.








Screenshot 2015-07-28 at 1.02.50 PM.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.