Thursday 15 October 2015

My Holiday Highlight Term 4 Week 1

When it was the last day of school on a friday, the bell rang for home time. I was so glad because it was the school holidays. Then  I quickly dashed home and I was so HAPPY.


The reason why I dashed home is because during the holidays me and my family are going exciting places. Like the movies, the pools and other cool places but I am only going to talk about 1 place we went which is the movies. On a sunny warm Monday me and my family were going to the movies. 1st we had to get ready then after that we drove down to G.I train station. After that we went to go get our tickets for the train.





Then we heard the train coming and a light went red. Furthermore we jumped on the train and we arrived at sylvia park because we went to hoyts in sylvia instead of events. Moreover 1st we went to pak n save to get sweets for the movie. Next we went to go book our tickets to watch the movie and the movie we watched was Born to dance. After we watched the movie we tained back to G.I and we went in our car and went back home.





That was a very cool movie and I enjoyed watching it and I also enjoyed it because it had lots of dancing, lots of my favourite music and I also liked the sweets we had. Then my Family ‘‘said that was the best movie we ever saw’’. Furthermore ‘‘I said I know that was the best movie ever’’ and I laughed. What I hope for next time is to watch another fantastic movie just like born to dance.

THE END














No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.